Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Very First Post


Hi All!

We decided to start a Family and Friends blog because I just don't feel too comfortable sharing a bunch of personal information on the work blog. :-) It's kind of cool being the only Kraan's in the phone book, let alone the whole state! :-) We are doing well, putting up hay this year was sort of a bust, we only managed to collect almost half due to rain, and the tractor breaking down, etc. but who said farmin' was easy, huh? LOL :-) I hope everyone is doing great where you are! :-)

8 comments:

Momof4 said...

Hi Sherah, Thanks for the invite! I look forward to being able to keep up w/ the Kraan goings-on. Take care and hugs.

TrishF said...

Very cool, love the design! Although that's not a BIG surprise, lol.

Unknown said...

Great blog site Sherah! Thanks for inviting us. We've heard stories about the farm and now it is neat to actually see some pictures.
Love you!

Pillowgirl said...

I am here :) Show me more hehe

Unknown said...

I'm here too, thank you for inviting me, i can't wait to see more pictures
Hugs
Nighty

Jan said...

I appreciate the invite too, Sherah. Looking at that photo I can smell the hay and feel the humidity of being in the field. LOL Childhood memories.

Ray21 said...

Hey Sherah,
I finally learned how to do this thing. = ) I am so excited to see you guys coming along on your farm. I can't wait to see the cabin when you're all done. Love ya girl
Rachel

Shannon said...

Hey Aunt Sherah~ Thanks for inviting us...I like you am learning all about this blogging thing and your site is much more beautiful...miss ya tons and we are hopeing to be up there for Thanksgiving to see you all before the Army moves us...miss you all
Love ya

 
Designed by Lena