Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy July!


Hi All!

We are FINALLY moved up to the farm and I can hardly believe it! Wooohoo!!
I just thought I'd let you know we are no longer at our old address and I'll be sending out the new one within the month after we get all that moved over. :-) I hope that all of you are doing great and that you will have an awesome 4th of July holiday! We're so excited to be traveling down for josh's family's get together for the holiday! I will even get to swing by and see my sister Saron and brother Jon! YAY! Here's a little picture of joanna for you since the move, we haven't found our little swimming pool yet, so in the meantime she gets to cool off in a bowl! rofl!
oh yeah, and Pamela, the hat joanna is wearing is the one you gave to me in Rockford, so i thought you would get a kick out of the fact that she always wears 'your' hat outside :-D

1 comment:

Cindyrelly said...

I Love this pic Sherah... She's so precious ;)

 
Designed by Lena